I should make a separate section for my chickpea recipes I guess. I plan to cook and prepare them every possible and impossible way. Give me more!
- 400 g of canned chickpeas (or just pre cooked)
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of chilly flakes
- 1/2 tsp of coriander (grounded)
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp of nutritional yeast (aka nootch) (gives cheesy taste)
- salt and pepper
- Drained and rinsed my chickpeas well.
- Added oil and seasoning in one big bowl and whisked it together
- Added chickpeas in the same bowl and mixed gently until all the peas were well covered with oil and seasoning.
- Placed peas on parchment paper covered oven pan and roasted for 30 minutes (tossed them around couple times)
We ate them on our soup and as a snack afterward. Will make again soon.
Husband: 10 points
Girls : 8 and 0 points (too spicy for older one)
Baby son: 10 (faster-faster)